Thursday, April 3, 2008

It's a rare, rare thing

There are few days in my well off life where I envy the likes of the male species. I mean, I enjoy being a girl. Don't get me wrong, I love men. I am married to one. I am not some extreme feminist or anything of the like. I am just happy with what the Lord gave. Nuts, bananas, watermelons, whatever. However, if i had a camera, i would be able to REALLy show you why today i envy the boys--but, i don't. So this little list about the toilet I had to enter will suffice.

Why I envy the boys
1. It's the end of the month, the management at the restaurant/mall/(in today's case) pharmacy soda shop haven't got around to refilling the toilet seat covers. I know this isn't just a girl thing (remember Duckie's comment in Pretty in Pink--i could show the clip, but this is just my fave) but still, we option the sit more so me thinks. I'm sorry. I'm just grossed out.
2. You can make it fun. Me, i just wee and leave. If you can aim the options are limitless.

Ohhhkay...that's as far as I'm going with this. I just wanted to get that off my chest. B-A-N-A-N-A-S.

1 comment:

lisa said...

you crack me up!

i still think we have a better deal :) long live the girls club