Monday, February 25, 2008

a response to this

1.I would love to live in downtown Dallas and not rely on cars; however, we are in the Renaissance phase so not all is well but definitely getting there.
2. people don't' want to rely on cars because Dallas traffic sucks, not because we're GenXers fleeing the suburbs. If anything, i want some freaking trees and fresh air thank you.
3. Affordable would indeed be nice. Ah, the snatch. Money is the man; no matter what they say.
4. I believe Uptown is at the critical mass--that's why it's annoying as hell to park, visit, or relax there on most occasions.
5. Restaurants are open on Sundays; at least the one i work at is.*sigh*
6. You don't think downtown is dog friendly? My God man, i guess you haven't seen all the dog shit i find on my shoes walking to and from work? I kid (a little); however, there are definitely more puppies than children and it seems like the new accessory. I feel inadequate leaving home without a canine by my side and my neiman marcus card. come on.
7. gotta love the scenery. and by that i mean i have never met a more vast assortment of peoples in my life. each brings a smile in their own blessed way.

No comments: