Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The craziest photo I've seen in a bit...


In an attempt against fate, a German couple drops their child out of the window of their burning apartment building to a policeman waiting below. The child, thankfully, is unharmed, but I believe no one knows of the fate of the parents just yet. Also, eight dead and I believe 5 children burned in building. An amazingly eerie photo captured a truly terrible experience. Gives me shivers to look at that...and makes me thankful for the bad day it turns out I am not having.

2 comments:

lisa said...

This is a horrific picture but thank goodness the policeman caught the baby. I can't imagine having to drop my baby out a window.

Melissa said...

They reported on CNN this morning that the mother is alive and in critical condition. So that's good news, hopefully she'll recover quickly and thoroughly.
love ya